Saturday, November 24, 2012

Midterm Jitters. . .

...It was indeed a nerve-wracking day & sleepless night before this morning's 'midterm' exams.
Cramming?  Nooooo... I studied...edited.. & ...  But why the jitters? Oooppsssie daisies! I still see a teeny weeny bit of butterfly close to my hair... not here at this angle... this is at times the problem we encounter with phantom objects. gotcha! done. whew!

   Oh noooo... not Butterfly theme? It's Avant Garde? Cramming? Oh yesireeee...
but the 5 poses are ready, yes? Nods to self. ...walking back & forth.. bad connection... jumpy...
Poof! crashed...

   Wee hours of the morning.... Test Log! Finally I was in SL. Woot!  Anrol sent a lovely hat.
Anrol calls us backstage. Pinch me, pls.! I will be called to the Front stage first.
More than 5 poses to be used? Not 5 poses? *faints*


My Avant Garde outfit called 'Ilona'
My two-piece outfit
    Included in the Panel of Examiners were Vicky Yoshikawa, Tiffani Celestalis, & Janet Brink.
Lead by Simply the best, Anrol Anthony. Over-all, it was a pleasant experience.


Peace out!

~Farah~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment