Saturday, December 1, 2012

Finals Finally Over!!!


Smiles & Waves!
Yesterday at this time I was stressed out simply because again, I had ISP problems. It often occurs before or during exam day. *chuckles* Oh my! I see Dean Laylah online. Am getting *Frantic* Yikes! I can't wear my Butterfly costume. lag meter on client is on red alert. :O 
Butterfly  Styling

Do I look tensed? Not at all.


taking a deep breath at home in SL before I Tpd to UCWS for the finals
One more then a quick change

This is the Winter outfit I wore
I was comfortable & relaxed yesterday. I had f-u-n. Thanks to our Dean Laylah. Coming up next is the Winter outfit I used at The Dome formation.


It feels good to be here





PEACE OUT,

~Farah~









And Yes!!! I passed the Finals with flying colours!!! Thank you very much Dean Laylah!

No comments:

Post a Comment